The Purebred Arabian Sale, organised in partnership with AFAC, will take place on Thursday 30 September at Saint-Cloud Racecourse at the heart of a great week of racing and only a few days before the Qatar Arabian World Cup. Now available online, the catalogue includes 115 racehorses and endurance horses including two-year olds, horses in training, mares, endurance bred three-year olds, yearlings and two stallions.
A total of 52 two-year-old colts and fillies will open the sale. Of those are progeny by Al Mourtajez, Dahess, Mahabb, Munjiz, No Risk Al Maury, etc.
Figuring among the well-bred colts and fillies:
- lot 1, the first foal by No Risk Al Maury out of a sister to Group winners KHATAAB and DJELAMER, from SCEA Ossau;
- lot 6, a son of Munjiz out of Critérium des Pouliches (Gr.2 PA) winner JADE DU JAPON, from the family of Group 1 winner SERAPHIN DU PAON, QUESCHE DU PAON and TZAR DU PAON, from HSV Agency;
- lot 16, a half-brother by Al Mourtajez to MANARK, the Group 1 PA winner, and to Listed PA winner MESTOR, from the family of DORMANE from Haras du Berlais;
- lot 19, a son of Mahabb out of Prix Dames (Gr.3 PA) winner NACREE AL MAURY, that has already produced the excellent performers MISTER GINOUX and LADY PRINCESS, from The Channel Consignment;
- lot 20, a daughter of Al Mourtajez out of a sister to NOREEN and NIRWAN, both Group 1 PA scorers, from Haras de Saint Faust;
- lot 21, a brother to dual Group 1 PA winner RAJEH, including the Arabian Trophy des Poulains, from the good family of NOREEN and NIRWAN, offered by Eric Ventrou;
- lot 28, a half-brother by Mahabb to Group 2 PA placed EMPORIO, from the close family of the very talented OUASSILA THABET, from Haras du Saubouas;
- lot 42, a second foal by Mahabb out of Group 2 PA placed CARSA DU GINIOUX, from the close family of Group 1 winners LADY PRINCESS and MISTER GINOUX, consigned by EARL Champ Gignoux.
The two-year olds are followed by the breeding section made up of 10 mares, three yearlings and two stallions. Retired to Haras du Mazet in 2020, the young Group 1 winning sire RIJM will go under the hammer as lot 53. Haras de Victot’s stallion GENERAL will be offered as lot 54. A triple Group 1 winner including the Qatar Arabian World Cup twice, he is notably the sire of the talented LADY PRINCESS, RIYAM, RB LAM TARA etc.
Of note among the mares:
- NAJLAA (lot 60), a daughter of Al Souadi that was placed at Group 1 PA level, from the close family of Group winners RADAMES and NERBAH, offered in foal to General from Haras de Thouars;
- RBAIJA (lot 65), a daughter of Dahess out of Group 1 PA winner NOREEN, offered in foal to Azadi by Haras de Thouars;
- DELISHESS (lot 66), a Group 2 PA winner offered in foal to MANAK by James Owen Racing.
Three yearlings will go under the hammer including lot 64, a half-brother by Assy to Group 1 PA winner NO PROBLEM AL MAURY, out of the excellent maternal line of NO RISK AL MAURY, from HSV Agency for Haras du Maury.
The sale continues with 18 horses-in-training, including:
- A winner of her latest start over 1700m for Charles Gourdain, RYSK TOUT will be offered as lot 84. Very consistent, the daughter of No Risk Al Maury has a current rating of 42;
- The winner of the Prix Cheri Bibi (Gr.3) at three and most recently second in a Listed race at San Sebastian for Charles Gourdain, SHADAD is lot 92. With a current rating of 49, the four-year-old gelding by Tm Fred Texas is from the family of triple Group 1 PA winner NIZAM;
- Runner-up on his first outing over 2300m at Dax for trainer Philippe Sogorb, SPINOZA is offered as lot 103. The three-year-old son of Njewman is a brother to SPLEEN and SKOOP, both Group PA winners;
- Haras du Saubouas offers GUINESS D’VIALETTES as lot 104. Group 3 PA placed and most recently third in the Prix Mandore, the daughter of Af Albahar is a sister to blacktype performer GOOD DES VIALETTES;
- EMBERATO is offered as lot 109. A winner as a three-year-old and most recently second over 2000m at Vichy for Charles Gourdain, the son of Munjiz has a rating of 42.5.
28 endurance bred horses will be offered, including:
- IMPULSIF DARTAGNAN (lot 56), a son of 2020 UAE Champion Sire Persicko crowned 2021 French Champion for conformation and paces destined for endurance, from Elevage d’Artagnan;
- ILM DE BONANCE (lot 58), a half-brother by Ulm De Domenjoi to CEI2* performers UNIVERS DE BONANCE and VITESS DE BONANCE, from Elevage de Bonance;
- SALALAH DE KERDANE (lot 67), a daughter of Al Mamun Monlau out of CEI*** winner POMOSKA DU BARTHAS, from the excellent family of OURAGAN DU CAYROU and EMMA DU CAYROU from Elevage de Kerdane;
- IRON MAN DU REST (lot 74), a son of top Australian stallion Kevisan Park Kentucky Blu from the family of ONIRIK DE BECHEREL, a winner at CEI2* level over 120km, from Elevage du Rest;
- HAAZIR DE MONTANEL (lot 89), a colt by Al Mamun Monlau out of CEI*** 200km winner MONIA DE MONTAMEL, herself a daughter of Tidjani, from Elevage Hipolyte;
- FILANTE AL BARAK (lot 100), a daughter of CEI** placed 120km SHAGYA by the top UAE stallion Persicko, consigned by Elevage Hipolyte.
Four Wild Cards are still to be unveiled.
If you cannot travel to Saint-Cloud on 30 September but still want to bid, you can register online at arqanaonline.com
Purebred Arabian Sale – 30 September, Saint-Cloud
The Arc Sale – 2 October, Saint-Cloud
Contact Dominique Boulard email@example.com / +33 (0)1 41 12 00 35 for more information.
Read the full catalogue at www.arqana.com